Friday, March 28, 2008

Fifth Day 03/28/2008





\Waking up at 8:15am this morning I felt well rested and ready to go. We walked down to a cemetery and took photos. As we were taking photo I felt as if I were sweating off 20lbs. It was so humid and hot. After the cemetery we went to Audoban Park where we walked around under the huge trees. They were gorgeous. We also had a picnic in the park. It was very relaxing. When we were done eating Brian, Steph, and I went for a walk around the neighborhood to photograph homes. When we arrived back at the park our group was walking over to see the birds and ducks. After watching them for a while we were given the assignment to shoot a 5x5, 5 architecture and 5 strangers. So we walked around and photographed architecture. After walking for a while we headed back to the hotel where we had the rest of the night off. Brian and I decided to relax in the pool for a while and then go shopping for souvenirs. After we spent a ton of money we met up at the hotel and headed out to Juan's Flying Burrito. We had the most delicious flying burrito ever! In all I had a relaxing day we didn’t over work ourselves and were able to have more freedom. I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Juan's! Finally!
CM