Thursday, October 2, 2008

Milano!




Milano Italy what a beautiful place, and to think I will be living here for three more months is just crazy to me. I love this city. On the first day that we arrived I was not so sure how I felt about it...but I was also very sick from the plane ride and traveling. When we first arrived in Milan we were greeted by Eleonora and Sanda leaders of our trip. When we took our luggage out to the bus I realized it was a Mercedes-Benz. I was thinking to myself, WOW a Mercedes! But then soon after realized that the Mercedes is to Italy what the Ford is to America...Everyone has one and they are very common. I also saw a few fords and chevys..but not to many. Everything here is so small. When I say that I mean that the buildings are smaller the cars are smaller and the showers are much smaller. I never realized how big things in America were until I moved here, or how many things we have that we dont need. Like big SUV's we don't need those. They have smart cars and very tiny cars that are the length of my arms from fingertip to fingertip, and they can get buy no problem with them. Anyways this is such a beautiful city and I am already learning so much about the culture and language it is so wonderful I am looking forward to the next few months in this beautiful country!

No comments: